Teddy Bear Cubbies measures 15″ from head to toe and has a removable stuffing pouch to enable personalization directly on the plush animal. The Baby Cubbies has two removable pods – from the head and body. It’s as easy as unzipping and removing the stuffing pouch, hooping and embroidering, and restuffing.
A Cubby is a soft plush animal with a removable stuffing pod from his head and body. You can stuff the “skin” of the Cubby with whatever you like, whether it is a pair of pajamas, hot water bottle or simply keep the pod in. Every little Cub can be personalized with any name or message. Whether you are a part time sewer with a single needle machine, or a commercial embroiderer with a digital one, you will have no problem personalizing one of our Cubbies or Snuggle Buddies. Consider adding the pink teddy bear blankie.
- Remove the stuffing pouch.
- Lay the Cubby flat with a stabilizer on the inside and hoop the front of the belly.
Use dart seams to help center your design.
- Take a piece of Solvy water soluble topping and cover the embroidery area.
- Stitch in your design.
- Remove the Solvy and cut away any excess stabilizer
- Insert the stuffing pouch and zip up the Cubby